The earlier Versions of the UWR Referee
- All features for the operation in an UWR tournament are
- The default values are set and must not be adjusted at the
beginning of the game.
- Some minor changes from first experiences with the UWR
referee device are implemented.
- The essential change is defined by the introduction
of the full protocols. Because of an easier use of the programm in the
previous mode this will be the default. You have to configure the full
protocol. With the protocol information the programm is able to show
- The management of the teams and players is implemented
(necessary for the protocol).
- The program distinguish the two half times.
- Change Ends after half time break.
- All texts visible on the screen can be customised be the
"language.html". A german and englich version is supplemented. Other
language files can be generated with a standard editor.
- The scoreline is visible all the time. In the default
configuration (without the full protocol) the scoreline can be
changed with the +/- buttons
or removed with X button.